About Augers UK
Augers UK is a division of Trantec Solids Handling Limited, a leading supplier and manufacturer of Materials Handling Equipment. More specifically, we specialise in feeding, dosing, and conveying solutions. Our comprehensive range of Metering Screw Feeders, Flexible Screw Conveyors, Powder Samplers, and FIBC Dischargers provide a complete handling solution for most dry bulk solids.
For further details concerning our parent company, Trantec, click Click Here to be re-directed.
Trantec has been producing augers for both ourselves and our clients for two decades. We work alongside some of the largest snack foods manufacturers in the world, supplying Metering Feeders and Trantec Augers for the accurate output of seasoning and flavourings.
Augers UK holds a wealth of experience in auger design methods. We decided to bring our experience to the marketplace for other auger users, whether UK-based or around the globe. Produced by our highly trained, experienced engineers, we aim to provide our customers with the finest quality machinery and components, whilst meeting all the requirements of your application.
How to Find Us
Augers UK is based at Trantec Manufacturing & Admin, Four Lane Ends, Stacksteads, Bacup, Lancashire, OL13 0TB.
Our head offices are located at 45 Bank Street, Padiham, Burnley, Lancashire, United Kingdom, BB12 8HQ.
Products & Services
Our range of products includes…
- Volumetric Feeders – Single Screw Feeders, Twin Screw Feeders & Micro Feeders.
- Gravimetric Feeders – Continuous Loss-in-Weight Feeders, Gain-in-Weight/Loss-in-Weight Batching Systems.
- Powder Samplers – For continuous or batched samples.
- Flexible Screw Conveyors – Available in our standard four sizes. Length and spiral profile as per customer request.
- Rigid Auger Conveyors – For larger applications, moving your materials from ‘A’ to ‘B’.
- Auxiliary Equipment – Sack Tip Stations, Hoppers, FIBC Dischargers and accessories.
- Spares & Replacements Service – Augers, spiral augers and UHMWPE Tubing available off-the-shelf with next working day delivery options available. Please note that for bespoke augers and specialist machine components, next day delivery may not be available. Contact Us for further information.